Note: it may take a few seconds for the map to appear
- From transition at Bucklers Hard follow lane towards Beaulieu.
- Turn left at the junction towards East End
- Turn Right at the t-junction & continue to East Boldre.
- At the T-junction Turn Right.
- At the next T-junction turn right again to Beaulieu
- Continue towards Beaulieu Road Station
- Turn right at the marshal just before the hotel on your left
- Continue to Ipley Crossroads where Left when safe / directed
- Caution over cattlegrid and tight left hand bend just beyond
- Turn left after the Bold Forrester pub, caution on tight right hand bend just beyond the junction.
- Continue to Ashurst to merge left with A35 – extreme caution!
- Continue on A35 to Lyndhurst. Cyclists must keep in single file and tight to the left on this busy road!
- Join the one-way system in Lyndhurst (you may have to stop at pedestrian lights)
- Keep Left and follow the A337 to Brockenhurst. Cyclists must keep in single file and tight to the left on this busy road!
- Turn left at the Balmer Lawn Hotel – caution cattle grid on the junction!
- SLOW & extreme caution through very narrow village lane!
- Continue out of Brockenhurst across the heath, back to Beaulieu on the B3055
Repeat a 2nd lap as above from point 6 to 12 then:
- On the 2nd time you reach Lyndhurst turn left into B3056 Beaulieu Rd at Bolton’s Bench just before the large hotel on your left (opposite the fire station)
- At Beaulieu Road Station, just past the pub and hotel, turn Left
- At Ipley crossroads turn right when safe / directed—be prepared to STOP.
- Continue to t-junction at Leygreen Farm where prepare to stop if necessary and turn left when safe / directed
- Continue to Beaulieu Hill to turn left to Bunkers Hill and return to Buckler’s Hard
The cut-off time for completion of the bike course is 5-hours after the start time. Competitors finishing after this time will not be permitted to start the run course.